Sunday, June 20, 2010

06-20-2010: Happy Father's Day

Just a quick shout-out to all fathers out there.  Happy Father's Day!  I hope you enjoyed a special day today.  It was my first Father's Day and little Katie gave me the sweetest card.  Strange how her handwriting closely resembled Mary's, but perhaps penmanship runs in the family...
















Funny how when you hit a certain age all of your friends start to have kids.  Makes me smile when I think about a bunch of little rug-rats going to church, playing together, and growing up together.  Our most recent friends to announce that they're expecting are Ryan and Hilary Marchbanks.  They're nice people and if that is any indication, their baby will be too.

Short post today.  I'm going to try to get back into the habit of posting on a somewhat regular basis, though we'll see how that goes.  I've come to the realization that perhaps I'm not really a blogger.  Shocked?  Surprised?  Well don't count me out just yet.  I'll give myself a few more months and see if I really do have what it takes.  To all you folks out in the land of the internets, let me know if you actually read this.  Maybe that'll be my motivation one way or the other...

2 comments:

Katie Field said...

I read it! I have it bookmarked so it shows me when you update. Always love new picture and stories about little Katie :)
Love,
BK (big katie)

Anonymous said...

You come up with the best ideas...keep it up...I read them all!!!! :)